Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exco for Academic and Kerjaya

Currently i have attend the annual general meeting for my faculty. While the old committee for the Persatuan Sains Sosial is dismissed by that particular day. During the nomination period, i was nominated to hold the position of Exco Akademik and Kerjaya which i am not familiar with. While the process of convincing the voter to vote us, i feel i will lose cause the voters are all my junior and my friends that attend is very small number compare to the another candidate. My other candidate gets very much support from almost half of the hall. However, after the process of voting, when i going back again to the hall, it shows that i win as Exco Academic and my deputy is the girl that get very much supporting voice. Surprise me a while because i dun expect i will win since i am the only chinese get nominated. But, nightmare is coming coz we have not even start the ice breaking session for the power transfer but i was inform that a meeting will be held in this sunday at a place very far away from my kolej. GOD!!! I will surely die holding this post, because i was told that i need to promote our faculty academic which is very worst these few years. Jiak Lat liao lo.